Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What are the check in and check out times of the hotel?
A. Our check in time is from 3pm and our check out time is from 12pm.
Q. Do you have a leisure centre or spa?
A. Unfortunately the hotel does not offer leisure or spa facilities, however our reception team will be happy to recommend facilities in the local area.
Q. What time is breakfast served at?
A. Monday – Friday: 7am-10am
Saturday and Sunday: 8am-11am
Q. Does the hotel do Afternoon Tea?
A. Yes we do offer Afternoon Tea however pre-booking is essential. View our afternoon tea menu here. To pre-book, please call +353 (0) 1 601 3700. Afternoon Tea is offered between 12pm – 5pm. Please note restrictions to reservations may apply if there is a large in house function.
Q. Is there a restaurant at the hotel?
A. Yes, our newly refurbished restaurant will be open soon on the ground floor of the hotel.
Q. What are the bar opening hours?
Bar opening times are 11am until around 11pm weekdays and weekends it would stay open later approx. 11.30pm. Residents bar is available
Q. Do we have a kids club?
A. Unfortunately, we do not currently offer a kids club at the hotel
Q. Is there music in the bar?
A. Yes, on Saturday Evenings 10.30pm - 12.30am
Q. Do we have an onsite Hair and Makeup team?
A. No Reception can advise local ones
Q. What are the lunch and dinner times?
A. Food is served in the bar from 12 noon. Food service stops at 8.45 Monday to Thursday, 9.45pm Fri & Sat and 7.45pm on Sunday
Q. Do we cater for all dietary requirements?
A. Yes, notice would be required for Afternoon tea and function requirements
Q. How far are we from Kildare Village, Dublin City Centre and the airport?
A. 40 minutes from Kildare Village, 30mins to the Airport, however allow an hour for traffic, 35 mins to Dublin City Centre allow an hour for public transport
Q. Is there a direct route from the Airport to the hotel?
A. Taxi is the only direct route (€40/€50)
Other options are
- Airport hopper to Maynooth – (€9 Single Approx.) and the 67 bus to Celbridge and walk up to the hotel
- Airport hopper to Maynooth and then a taxi to Celbridge (€12.00 Approx.)
- Airlink Bus (€7.00 Single Approx.) to Dublin and then the 67 Dublin Bus (€3.30 Approx.) to Celbridge and then walk up to the hotel.
- Airlink Bus(€7.00 Single Approx.) to Dublin and then the 67 Dublin Bus (€3.30 Approx.) to Celbridge and get a taxi up to the hotel (€5.00 Approx.)
- Airlink Bus to Dublin and then the 120 Bus Eireann to Edenderry it drops outside the hotel. (€3.80 Approx.)